Cascade Pacific Eyecare - Supreme Eye Care in Tacoma
Your Optometrists in Tacoma, WA
Welcome to Cascade Pacific Eyecare where optometrists Shelby D. Robinson, O.D. and Kari Hanson, L.D.O. are providing the best in complete family eyecare in Tacoma, Washington. Our goal is to surpass your expectations by doing the right thing, in the right way, the first time, in a kind and caring manner. When you come to see us, know that you will be appreciated and treated courteously, with honesty and reliability. We’ll give you complete and accurate information and assist you in fulfilling all of your visual needs.
Meet Our Tacoma Eye Doctors
Dr. Robinson knows that getting the right prescription involves balancing several factors, including clear eyesight, visual efficiency and your ability to process visual information seamlessly. Whether you need a routine eye examination, an eyeglasses fitting or treatment for eye disease (such as glaucoma or macular degeneration) or eye surgery (such as LASIK or cataract surgery), our optometrist will provide you with the best care, advice, options and follow up.
With our office located in Tacoma, WA, Cascade Pacific Eyecare serves Fife and Pierce County in Washington. Schedule an appointment with our optometrists today and see how we can help you get the best prescription for your eyes.
Visit us on Google + here!
Buy Now, Pay Later. Get what you need today. We offer 12 months at 0% financing through Care Credit
- Jul 30, 2015 - Guidelines For Picking the Right Pair of Shades
- Jul 24, 2015 - 6 Things You Need To Know About Cataracts
- Jun 8, 2015 - Digital Eye Strain by Dr. George Meers
- May 29, 2015 - 5 Ways to Ensure Healthy Vision
- May 17, 2015 - What Women Need to Know About Eye Health
- May 11, 2015 - Time Saving Tips Before Your Eye Exam
- May 3, 2015 - Dry Eyes vs. Red Eyes: How To Know and What To Do About It
- Apr 15, 2015 - Why Should I Buy Eyeglasses From My Optometrist?
- Cascade Pacific Eyecare
1314 72nd St. E, Ste D
Tacoma WA 98404
Phone: (253) 531-5535
Fax: (253) 537-1657
Emergency Contact:In case of an eye emergency, please phone our office. If you are calling outside normal business hours, please call the office number and listen to the automatic message for further instructions.